At Scuola Internazionale Superiore (SIS) 2021 Masters run in-presence courses in English to qualify participants as Instructors in LudoSport Forms. Qualification will be provided to candidates passing the final exam (not guaranteed).
Following are the in-presence courses classes scheduled for SIS 2021:
- Form 1
- Form 2
- Course Y
- Form 3 for short sabers
- Form 5 for long saber
Limited places available. If you already have a LudoSport+ active membership, RESERVE YOUR PLACE HERE, otherwise check first the prerequisites in the tab below.
Courses not listed above can still be requested on location emailing email@example.com
- Check-in: July 31
- Classes: August 1-6
- Exams: August 7
- Check-out: August 8
Classes for courses at SIS 2021 will be confirmed when at least 6 participants complete reservation and payment within May 31. If the reservations for a class exceed the allowed capacity, priority will be given to participants who paid the reservation deposit first.
Class maximum capacity is 14 participants, unless Covid-19 regulations in place during the event will require otherwise.
Candidates receiving the exclusion notice and their companions can request cancellation within July 9 and receive full reimboursement of the paid fees.
In the following order:
- Candidates must be registered on LudoSport+ digital platform;
- Candidates must have an active membership on LudoSport+ digital platform for year 2021;
- Candidates must have completed the on-line Theory Course corresponding to the class they want to attend within July 23 (*);
- Candidates must have successfully passed the on-line Exam of the Theory Course within July 23 (*);
- Candidates should have completed a regular class course for athletes corresponding to the class they want to attend;
- If available, candidates should have watched the official e-learning course corresponding to the class they want to attend;
(*) Form 1 Theory Course , Form 2 Theory Course and relevant Exams are already available. The other Theory Courses will be published on LudoSport+ within June 1.
- Participant fee: EUR 1399 all taxes included.
Full board, Course, extras not included;
- Companion fee: EUR 999 all taxes included.
Full boad, extras not included.
Covid-19 Mandatory package
Package of safety provisions to comply with requirements set by Italian Government / W.H.O. for the event timeframe: To be defined (**).
(**) Cost will be advised within July 9. Participants/companions will have the faculty to cancel their reservation and request reimboursement with no penalties until July 16.
Deposits and balance payments will be processed on LudoSport+ .
- EUR 500 deposit at reservation;
- Balance payment of fee within May 31;
- Covid-19 package payment within July 16.
EUR 150 administration cost will be applied in case of late payments of participation fee, companion fee or safety kit cost.
- EUR 500 penalty applies for each participant notifying cancellation between 16/07 and 26/07.
- EUR 999 penalty applies for each participant notifying cancellation after 26/07.
- In case minimum number of confirmed reservations for a class is not reached within May 31, that class will be cancelled by the organization. Who paid to attend to the class and their companions will receive their funds back.
- In case of cancellation of a class or the entire SIS due to force majeure after 31/05, the organization will return paid sums deducted by EUR 150 for each participant fee and a voucher of the same amount will be provided. Voucher will be valid as discount for any other in-prensence course organized by LudoSport International. The organization is not responsible for any cost borne by participants connected to their partecipations to SIS (e.g. travel, insurances, meals, etc.).